Kiyosaki RichDad Blog

Wow! I cannot believe this ! Robert Kiyosaki of RichDad fame left a comment in my "Ebay Thank You Card" Blog

I am ecstatic to be one of the first he choose to network with and I believe he is rapidly networking with many more bloggers. It's indeed an honour to be one of his first Top 10 Bloggers. You can see that he started out his blog just last week on 16th April 2008.

Incidently, thanks to him, I also stumble upon one very interesting and popular blog from Nigeria,
Telenovela Love Garden This blog is creating quite a buzz itself too. So look out on your blog and let me know if you are one of them ! Happy Blogging !

Images courtesy of Rich Dad.com

5 comments:

Zoel said...

hey there..so it really is him?? wow, I'm honoured. I read his book few years ago and thats it. But it changed my view of the world, thats why I loved the book and hope to rad his books again soon. Yes, I collect Gundams. I just started and I'm geting tutorials on painting and professional modeling. I find it fun.

Anmol Gagroo said...

i really havent thought about selling them yet but then if buyers come why not

its really great connecting to people like you

Bay Area Knitter said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting.

7 blogs do keep me quite busy, but I'll actually be moving the Team Synergy blog to another account soon. I'm creating that one for my Berry Tree team... Members will be able to share and post on it together.

Yes, I have actually noticed added traffic due to my joining Traffic Exchange... EntreCard is another big traffic producer. There's a link to them on my sidebar.

Once again thanks for visiting my site.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I appreciate it a lot. Come back soon. I will definitely visit you again. Cheers!

May Yen said...

Thanks for visiting my site.